sábado, 22 de mayo de 2021

Wonder Woman vs Hitler

The story so far... The nazis used fake information nto lured Wonder Woman into a trap. Without her belt the proud amazon is turned into a breeding machine for the reich.

Scientist: Congratulation Herr Fuhrer, the ultrasound device shows multiple embryos growing fast in the amazon's womb.
AH: Excelent, thanks to her genetics my offpring will be the begining of the superior race!
Wonder Woman: Great Hera NO! I order you to release me now!
AH: I like to see that your will is not broken yet, I'm really enjoying your taming... Also my spies are distributing the videos of our rape sessions between allied troops, nothing can demoralize more than see their symbol of power defeated by ME!
Wonder Woman: I'll swear I'm gonna make you pay for this!

 

COMMISSIONS OPEN


 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario