domingo, 9 de mayo de 2021

Gape Master Wins again

 


The story so far... In a desperate attempt to save her mother and mentor, the indomitable Golden Rabbit, before beign sold by the evil Gape Master as sex slave to a sheikh, the young and unexperience Stealth Bunny falls victim of her mother's captor and pays the highest price for her rokkie mistake.

Gape Master: I don't know what you where thinking comming alone to stop me... I kicked your mother's ass easily and she's hundred times better fighter than you... Now she'll wittness how I rape you for good...

Stealth Bunny: FOR GOD SAKE STOP! it's too big.. I can't take it! AHHHHH!

Golden Rabbit: (this's all my fault... Now my little girl will be used as cumb dumpster for this wicked son of a bitch and I'll end my days in a harem of a wicked rich sheikh...)

Gape Master: With the money I won for selling your mother I bought a paradisiacal island in the middle of the pacific, without extradition agreements by the way. I'll leave this shithole and enjoy the good life for a while... but thanks to you I won't be alone... I'll take you with me my dear... You'll become my personal sex toy until I got tired and dumps your little knocked up body like the piece of meat you are...

Stealth Bunny: SHIT! I'm so FUCKED...



Lineart only this time, coloring take me too much time and I'm really very bussy right now and I don't know when I would finish it, so I'm sharing it as is.

Maybe if someone is interested in coloring it, send me a PM and I msend you a highres version to work with it.


COMMISSIONS OPEN

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario